Tuesday, November 02, 2004

November 2, 2004

Well, the cool thing about this Election Day is that we can all say we're living history. No matter who wins, wrong or right, it'll be history making. It might not outscope the Fall of Rome or the Pyramids, but at least, for a little while, it'll be marked as one of the most important US Presidential Elections. Or will it...

I have the bad feeling that Bush-it will win. Just to spite me. And I have the feeling that it'll be by an electoral (not popular) landslide. Just to spite me. Alas. Who joins me in being glad that by tomorrow all this election crap will be over. Although, with tomorrow either comes all my bush-loving friends making fun of me or getting pissy with me. We'll see how it goes. My main concern is that in a few years my "Theresa Heinz Kerry for First Lady" pin will get great resale on eBay!

Don't forget to vote, y'all... well, okay, if you're voting for Bush it won't a HUGE tragedy if you miss the polls :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home